Make your own screen printed tee - May 16
Come along for a relaxed beginners screen printing class
Where and When?
4 Bond Street, Wellington CBD, 16th May 1pm-4pm
In this class you will
- Have the option to develop your own design OR choose from a range of simple stencils
- Learn the basics of vinyl screen printing - a method you could easily do a home with little investment
What you will get
- An awesome hand screen-printed tee
What to bring
- All materials for the class are provided incl. one tee
- Optional: bring along a couple of extra t-shirts or canvas tote bag to customise with your own design
What to wear
Wear suitable clothing – printing ink does not easily wash out of clothes
Anyone any age wanting to try screenprinting!